Purchase your package now for Balance Within™ Retreat November 5th to November 7th, 2021 at Lake Bluff Preserve in Frankfort, Michigan
Spectacular lake views and sunsets from nearly every room!
Wrap-around deck on two levels and a south/west exposure high above Lake Michigan provide stunning views of the dune and Lake Michigan
all-inclusive activities, accommodations, meals & amenities
Below pricing is All-Inclusive for all aspects of your stay at the Balance Within™ Retreat at Lake Bluff Preserve, Friday, November 5th thru Sunday, November 7th:
- 3 days and 2 nights accommodations (Fri-Sun) at the spacious 5,000 sq. ft. Spruce and Maple Villas. Features four floors and an open floor plan with a well-appointed main floor and common areas. Each level has a separate living space so groups can spread out. Includes a modern kitchen and a large dining/gathering area. See below for your choice of room and pricing for Single or Double Occupancy. Check-in 12PM Friday, November 5th; Checkout 5PM Sunday, November 7th.
- Three healthy meals are cooked onsite and served daily at specified meal times (breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffet). Smoothies, water, juice, coffee and tea will also be provided. Please bring your own alternate beverage choices as needed. Snacks, alternate meal times, or other special food needs available upon request at additional cost.
- Participation in any/all of the daily Balance Within™ Retreat Gatherings and Activities on the weekend itinerary hosted by Balance Within staff (see Retreat Activities page for details). Individual NLP and Reiki Healing sessions by appointment are additional cost.
- Access to explore the 60-acre Lake Bluff Preserve property including the dunes, walk-out deck overlooking the lake with stairs down to the beach, walking/hiking trails, and bonfire areas. Lake Bluff Preserve is home to nesting bald eagles, whitetail deer and monarch butterflies right on the property, plus many other native plant and animal species.
- Internet service and use of washer/dryer is included. Towels and hair dryer provided in bathrooms.
We understand any concerns you may have regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). The health and well-being of our guests is of the highest priority. Extra precaution is taken to disinfect and sanitize Birch House. Housekeeping’s protocol and audits focus on disinfecting hard surfaces, remotes, light switches, doorknobs, handles, and a thorough sanitation of your bathrooms. Please be assured we take cleanliness very seriously.
See below for your choice of room and pricing for Single or Double Occupancy. Choose from a large Master Suite with balcony, or well appointed Standard Rooms with stunning lake views (all rooms have queen beds).
*Air Mattresses and/or roll away beds are additional options for any shared rooms if you would like to add three or more guests to your double occupancy room at $575 additional per person (see Additional Guests below).
- Queen w/ Ensuite Bath on Private Floor, full lake view + private balcony (4th floor) Spruce Villa
- Queen w/ Ensuite Private Bath, full lake view + private sitting area (3rd floor) Spruce Villa
- Queen w/ Ensuite Private Bath, full lake view + private sitting area (2nd floor) Spruce Villa
- 2 Queens w/ Shared Bath, full lake view + private sitting area (3rd floor) Spruce Villa
- 2 Queens w/ Shared Bath, woods/dunes view + private sitting area (1st floor) Maple Villa
- Queen w/ Shared Bath, full lake view + shared sitting area on floor (3rd floor) Maple Villa
- Queen w/ Shared Bath, woods/dunes view (2nd floor) Maple Villa
- Queen w/ Shared Bath, woods/dunes view + shared sitting area on floor (1st floor) Maple Villa
1. $1,195 individual
2. $1,095 individual
3. $1,095 individual
4. NA (Dbl. Occupancy only)
5. NA (Dbl. Occupancy only)
6. $995 individual
7. $900 individual
8. $750 individual
1. $995 Per Person = $1,990 (save $200 off single occupancy rate)
2. $895 Per Person = $1,790 (save $200 off single occupancy rate)
3. $895 Per Person = $1,790 (save $200 off single occupancy rate)
5. $950 per person
4. $950 per person
6. $875 Per Person $1,750 (save $120 off single occupancy rate)
7. $800 Per Person =$1,600 (save $100 off single occupancy rate)
8. $650 Per Person = $3,900 (save $100 off single occupancy rate)
If you would like to add a 3rd, 4th or 5th guest to your double occupancy room, roll away beds and/or air mattresses are available. Cost is $575 additional per person.
*add-on guest option is only available with purchase of a double occupancy room at the standard rates as indicated above.
A non-refundable $375 deposit is required to hold your room choice, or payment in full. The remaining balance of the retreat package you choose is due by September 30, 2021. If you are registering after September 30th, full payment is required at the time of registration. Payment plans are also available, please contact us below.
$375 deposit is required to hold your room choice (non-refundable), or payment in full. Choose your room by clicking on the room number as indicated below and follow the prompts for secure credit card payment.
additional payment options
Credit Card By Phone: 586-453-4560
Check: Cashier’s check or personal check payable to “Balance Within Retreats” 521 Andover Court, Rochester Hills, MI 48306
PayPal: PayPal Friends & Family (email: email@example.com)
Payments plans are available. Please contact us for details.
If you cancel your retreat participation for any reason, your deposit is non-refundable. However, you may transfer a deposit to any future scheduled retreat with availability. Once paid in full, there is a no refund or discount policy for leaving early, flight cancellations, travel delays, illness, or any other expenses you may incur as a result of your cancellation (airline tickets, loss of work, or other costs associated with preparing for your trip). While we realize unforeseen circumstances may occur, please understand that Balance Within has upfront expenses already incurred when reserving facilities and securing accommodations. 30 days prior to events date the total cost is non-refundable. Please note that there are no exceptions to the above cancellation policies.
Additionally, if traveling to one of our retreats abroad, we strongly encourage you to consider purchasing your own travel insurance for your own personal protection from any unforseen circumstances.
Please contact us with additional questions: