Energy, Balance & Wisdom Of True Self Is Balance Within™
All Balance Within Retreats include an itinerary of Balance Within™ Gatherings & Activities offered throughout your stay. These experiential activities foster self-awareness and growth to come into energetic balance, furthering a sense of balanced calm in your world. Most importantly, you will set intentions for continuing this expanded awareness for overall well-being following the retreat. You will learn techniques for maintaining a balanced state in your daily interactions and everyday life – for Peace, Health and Happiness.
Your Balance Within™ Hosts are a collection of certified light-workers experienced in various energy healing modalities including Guided Meditation, Holy Fire Reiki, Shamanism, Ayurveda and Yoga, who through their own personal experiences have tapped into these higher energy vibrations and enjoy a state of balance in their own lives. We welcome the opportunity to teach and share these gifts through a variety of Balance Within™ Gatherings & Activities in a relaxed, fun and engaging atmosphere – come as you are!
Registered retreat guests will be sent an itinerary of Balance Within™ Retreat Gatherings & Activities in advance of your arrival. Once at the retreat, you may choose to attend any/all activities on the schedule at your leisure, while still allowing for your own personal time to rest, relax and explore the beautiful natural surroundings right outside your door!
Balance Within™ Retreat Gatherings & Activities
No prior experience with any of the Gatherings and Activities offered is needed, and all will be approached from a beginner level – Everyone Is Welcome. Consider these activities an opportunity to explore, enhance and expand. Try something new, as releasing patterns, overcoming perceived limitations and broadening our experiences and awareness is what it’s all about!
You will receive handouts and any other necessary materials specific to each Gathering that you attend. Please also bring a Journal to the retreat and have available for jotting down notes, thoughts and feelings you experience as you attend the various Gatherings and Activities throughout your stay.
Introduction to Balance Within™
You will learn how to be in balance throughout your stay and how to apply these techniques anywhere, and at any time
All guests are welcomed with an informal meet and greet with your Balance Within Hosts. Balance Within™ Creator, Peggy Klauer, provides an introduction to the Balance Within™ concept and takes you through several techniques in this first session.
- Levels Of Existence
- Exploring Thought Patterns & Journaling
Bring awareness to thoughts/stories
- Breath Awareness
Balancing your energy
- Meditation & Mantras
Teaching state of awareness
A moral compass for Compassion
- Circadian Rhythms & Ayurvedic Food Energy Awareness
Aligning with Nature and simplifying your world
- Manifestation Wheel
Setting your intentions and manifesting Self-Love
Guided Meditation, Mantras & Chanting
Meditation is a state of existence within movements of awareness throughout our day
Simple Meditation techniques and Chanting will be incorporated into several of the Balance Within™ Retreat Gatherings & Activities you experience throughout your stay, and we offer a daily Meditations. Learning these simple, yet powerful techniques are excellent methods into the subtle energy of True Self. They are further enhanced when we perform them together as a group to unite as one. Once learned, they can be easily recalled and become a daily practice to existence in a more peaceful state.
- Meditation helps us de-stress while fostering relaxation, self-awareness, focus, creativity and clarity of our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual state.
- Vibration of sound is both incredibly powerful and healing, lifting us from the ordinary and raising our consciousness. The power of sound vibration when uttering the AUM Chant, or other mantras, not only helps us relax and go inward to our higher self but connects us to the vibration of the universe.
Intentions & Manifestation Wheel
Intention, Peace, Energy, Guidance, Empowerment, Action, Surrender and Legacy
You will learn the energetic magic of creating a Manifestation Wheel based on eight spokes: Intention, Peace, Energy, Guidance, Empowerment, Action, Surrender and Legacy. A Manifestation Wheel helps you work with subtle energy to raise your frequency and intention to manifest health, happiness, peace, finances, and most importantly Self Love.
- Create your own personal Manifestation Wheel
- How to work with the Wheel and raise your frequency
- Map an action plan using your Wheel: the stronger the vision, the stronger the signal that emanates out to the universe
Reiki Share & Attunement
When a Reiki Master initiates a student with Reiki healing energy, he/she is then gifted with the ability to channel Reiki energy through their own hands – to heal oneself and others
Reiki is an ancient Japanese healing modality for the mind and body – a practice of channeling universal life energy with healing light and love. Activating healing energy involves opening and tuning the heart, third eye, and crown chakras to higher frequencies. The Reiki attunement is a powerful spiritual experience. The attunement energies are channeled into the student through the Reiki Master. When a Reiki Master initiates a student with Reiki healing energy, he/she is then gifted with the ability to channel Reiki energy through their own hands – to heal oneself and others.
- Usui Holy Fire Reiki overview and benefits
- Receive a Holy Fire Reiki attunement from Reiki Master Peggy
- This special Reiki Attunement session is open to all. If you are already Reiki attuned at any level, this will be a “tune-up” activation for your existing Reiki energy, and we invite you to participate and share your energy as part of the group. If you do not have any Reiki background or experience, this is a unique opportunity to experience this beautiful healing energy.
Food & Energy Awareness
Food is not just eating energy, it’s an experience
Le Cordon Bleu Chef and Balance Within™ Host, Rita, provides an overview of Ayurvedic principles related to nutrition and food choices. This gathering provides awareness into the physical body and the energy in food. We highly recommend guests keep a record of what they eat the week prior to visiting the retreat in order to be able to reflect on your customary food choices as you learn more about nutrition and energy during the retreat.
- Improving dietary and nutritional intake
- Foods that increase and decrease energy
- Ayurvedic Dosha test
- Balanced eating habits consistent with your personal Ayurvedic Dosha and Constitution
Shamanic Drum Circle & Bonfire
Relax, enjoy, explore the music, and feel your natural creativity and curiosity emerge as the rhythms grow and change
Balance Within™ Host, Shaman Jill, leads an evening Drum Circle and Meditation outdoors on the dune, by the light of a bonfire and the moon. Indigenous peoples of the world have for millennia gathered under the night sky, stars and moon to dance and make music. The beat of the drums brings us in tune with the rhythms of nature to evoke and raise powerful currents of life energy. Relax, enjoy, explore the music, and feel your natural creativity and curiosity emerge as the rhythms grow and change.
- Each person is able to express themselves through their individual instruments while simultaneously participating as part of a larger whole for a therapeutic experience – a new voice, a collective voice, emerges as we drum together and just have fun!
- No prior drumming experience necessary and drums and rattles will be provided (you are also most welcome to bring your own drums or other musical instruments if you like)
Yoga Practice, Breath Awareness & Subtle Energy
Every thought and action changes the rhythm of breath
Yoga classes incorporating Breath Awareness, Subtle Energy and Meditation will be offered twice daily (indoors/outdoors) as part of a physical routine and a magical dance for the soul. Class styles, including Basic and Flow, will be tailored based on the energy/experience level of our guests whether beginner, intermediate or advanced.
- Awareness of breath and movement, and the magical space between
- Building heat in the body (tapas)
- Flowing with your true, authentic self
Linger quietly, savor the simple sweetness of life, and depart feeling nourished and balanced
Restorative Yin Yoga, Reiki Energy Healing and Massage combine for RestoraYin Bliss! Reiki Master Peggy, the creator of RestoraYin, and Reiki Master Jill, move about the room offering light touch massage while activating Reiki healing energy as part of an evening Restorative Yin class. This soothing yet powerful combination of energy modalities helps you to relax and rest deeply and completely to benefit all organ systems within the body. Results typically include a deep release of blocked energy of mind and body. This is a wonderful opportunity to linger quietly, savor the simple sweetness of life, and depart feeling nourished and well rested.
- Yin Yoga class with emphasis on well-supported restorative postures
- Light-touch Massage to help you sink deeper into your poses
- Reiki Energy Healing Therapy activation during the class
Pen and paper are tools for your creative expression and when the space of breath is also applied, journaling turns into a poetic song from the soul
We recommend that you bring a journal with you to the retreat, as you will find it helpful to write down notes, thoughts and feelings as you attend the Gatherings and the various experiences of your stay. Tips and techniques for Journaling will also be addressed in the Introduction To Balance Within™ Gathering on our first day of the retreat.