The activities at Balance Within™ are geared around Energy, Balance and Wisdom of True Self. Within the variety of activities there are many techniques taught to keep guests in this state of balance so they can carry it back to their everyday lives.
Throughout their stay, guests will receive individual energy healing sessions.
We will have a daily Meditation Circle from 7AM-8AM.
Balance Within™ Activities:
Introduction to Balance Within™
This workshop introduces a series of elements for the program and an introduction of what Balance Within™ means and how it can change your existence. Beginning with Restorayin (Yin yoga with healing touch), moving into guided meditation and then introducing mantras, additional workshops and journaling.
- Bringing guests into a state of balance with methods of letting go into True Self
- Learning how to be in balance throughout the entire stay
- Techniques for quieting the mind and exploring patterns of thoughts
- Restorayin Yoga Practice
- Leading students into meditation and an understanding of the balance within through subtle energy of true self.
- Touching on journaling (Journaling workshops will also be conducted separately)
The Reiki attunement is a powerful spiritual experience. The attunement energies are channeled into the student through the Reiki Master. When a Reiki Master initiates a student, they are gifted with the ability to then channel Reiki energy through their own hands – to heal oneself and others.
This workshop teaches the basics of healing yourself and others with Omnipresent HealingTM – the purest form of energy. Omnipresent Healing is remarkably effective and simple to learn. Techniques to help learn this form of healing will be explained, such as awareness of breath and body movements. This workshop will accelerate healing, well-being, and longevity.
- Practices for realizing true state
- Guide to heal with the highest outcome of healing in mental and physical being
- Meditation focusing on body awareness
- Unleashing true essence and visualizing with pure state
- The seven levels of Human Aura
The definition of pranayama is regulation of the breath through certain techniques and exercises. The goal of our Pranayama Workshop is to increase the quantum life force. The energy of this life force is universal in nature – it is omnipresent (everywhere). Mastering the awareness of breathing is an important step toward self-healing, balance and happiness. Once pranayama is learned, it positively effects actions and thoughts. Every thought changes the rhythm of the breath.
- Learn breath of awareness
- Awareness of breath and movement
- Energy loss and gain with different patterns of thoughts
- The healing energy of space between breath
- Touching on other breathing techniques
- Higher frequency with different techniques
- Self-Love with breathing techniques
- Release patterns with breath of awareness
The energetic magic of creating a Manifestation wheel will be taught. We will create and manifest a Manifestation Wheel. There are seven spokes starting with Intention, Peace, Energy, Guidance, Empowerment, Action, Surrender and Legacy. I have seen the magic of this projection create new space for happiness, peace, healing, and financial gains. The best benefit of all is Self-Love. Thus, creating a awareness of subtle energy raising our frequency to a level of compassion for all.
- Create a Manifestation Wheel
- Learn how to work with the Wheel
- Learn different techniques to be in a state of balance when working with the wheel
- The stronger the vision, the stronger the signal emanates to the universe
- There are eight pieces of the wheel and you learn the importance of each piece and learn to connect with. The pieces are 1.) Intention (East), Peace (Southeast), Energy (South), Guidance (Southwest) Empowerment (West), Action (Northwest), Surrender (North), Legacy (Northeast)
- You will learn how to raise you frequency to a balanced state for this manifestation to take place
- You will learn to map an action plan
Chanting mantras creates a beautiful balanced state within. Mantras release patterns for a higher frequency for a more peaceful state. Awareness with the rhythm and vibration in the moment clears what we need to release at that moment creating power of change. Creates a beautiful space to connect with all that is balanced.
- We will learn and work with the Gayatri Mantra and is the most revered mantra
- Working with a mantra of you choice creating space for higher frequency
- Working with mala beads that have a 108 count.
The sound of a Mantra can lift the believer towards the higher-self. These sound elements of Sanskrit language are permanent entities and are of everlasting significance. In the recitation of Sanskrit Mantras the sound is very important, for it can bring transformation in you while leading you to power and strength. Different sounds have different effects on human psyche. If a soft sound of wind rustling through leaves soothes our nerves, the musical note of running stream enchants our heart, thunders may cause awe and a heightened sense of alertness. The sacred utterances or chanting of Sanskrit Mantras provide us with the power to attain our goals and lift ourselves from the ordinary to the higher level of consciousness. They give us the power to cure diseases; ward off evils; gain wealth; acquire supernatural powers and for attaining blissful, balanced state and liberation.
- You will learn origin of Mantras
- Healing by Mantropathy
- How to Chant
- The healing sounds of Mantras
- You will learn chants
Writing down thoughts and feelings is a very therapeutic activity. Journaling is a healing process to help you get in touch with the deepest of yearnings and to identify patterns of thoughts that need to change. This opens us up to more space for happiness and spiritual discovery. Pen and paper are tools for your creative expression. When the breath of Omnipresence is applied, journaling turns into a poetic song from the soul. This workshop will help you find balance and creativity through various journaling techniques.
Please purchase your own journal that you can continue to use after the retreat is over and bring it with you for this activity.
- Gratitude Journal
- Shadow Compassion Chart
- Art Journaling
- Teaching awareness through journaling
- Helping one realize their patterns
- Acknowledging the stories that are true or self-created
By the end of the week, guests will leave the retreat in a state of true balance. Each person will be taught simple techniques on how to stay in that balance using the four levels of existence: Spiritual, Emotional, Mental and Physical.
- Learning to apply these techniques anywhere, at any time
- Learn how to simplify your world
- Energy Work
- Learning how to create more space in one’s own world for self
- Awareness to be in a pure state of health and happiness
- Changing unwanted thought patterns/stories
- Loving self without doubt
Food & Energy Awareness
We highly recommend guests keep a record of what they eat a week before coming to our Center. By doing this each person can reflect and educate themselves on their intake of nutrition and energy. This workshop will create awareness into the physical body and energy in food.
- Improving dietary and nutritional intake
- Foods that increase and decrease energy
- Balance with eating patterns
- Ayurveda (health exists when there is a balance between bodily humors)
- Doshas (bodily humors that make up one’s constitution)
Yoga & Meditation
Yoga and meditation will be offered twice a day for a magical dance for the soul. Each class will be taught based on the energy/experience level of our guests and tailored to their needs. Many of the activities will incorporate a short yoga flow with meditation as well.
- Opening up chakras
- Pranayama techniques with awareness of breath, sounds and body
- Building heat in the body (tapas)
- Simple techniques to bring oneself into meditation
- Flowing with an authentic self
- Finding your happiness in the beauty of the movement